hari tuh si ibu ngah tengok drama kat suria, gue terdengar diaorang dah start main lagu rayer.
wowowee. check out the choir. the national! b.s.s! grizzly bear!
just bring back letterman to local tv lah woits.
no need to worry, he won’t question you like that in the parliament.
it’s getting more ridiculous in spore i tell you.
we “dislike” manyoo but if there is one thing that resembles anything “humane” about them, it was ole gunnar solskjaer. which was good. except on the few occasions when he scored against pool in the fa cup in ’96. or ’97. oh whatever. fact is, it sucked. and please don’t mention about that goal on that night in barcelona. it can drive someone insane. but other than that, solskjaer was one of the (few) decent human beings at manyoo. still can remember people were complaining “ole-and-ronnie-who?” in 96 in match magazine (we have no intuhnet in those days). fact is, those 2 were one of the final pieces of that ’99 team. buggers.
so it came as good/bad news that he’s retiring. like. right. now. fergie must be kicking himself nuts for selling alan smith. hah-hah!
selang tengok itu cerita jason bourne gua terfikir-fikir jugak analisa analisa tak masuk akal, seperti:-
1. camner si hero tuh boleh lompat dari satu rumah ke satu rumah tapi semua macam sama rata sama tingkat, except yang last nye tingkap lah, kena dramatik sikit cuma teringat pulakiklan carlsberg tuh.
2. kalau si jason bourne ni dia tag team ngan mcguyver, dia boleh kalahkan jack bauer sama james bond tak?
3. dari episod satu sampai tiga si jason bourne tuh asik pakai baju hitam, seluar hitam, jaket hitam sama but hitam. tak bau ke?
4. asal kalau si cia tuh cam terror sangat orang boleh jengok diaorang nye opis dari sebelah blok terang benderang?
5. ada orang tak bikin package ‘jason bourne expeditions’? cam gerek ah tempat2 dia pigi.
6. kalau jason bourne jadi melayu nye jason baharom agaknyer dia nye bandar-bandar espionage dia ialah j.b., ayer hitam, melaka, alor setar, butterworth, kota bahru dan yang paling jauh sekali golok. boleh suruh dato’ yusof haslam bikin melayu nye version. a. galak boleh jadi dia nye bapak nye bapak nye geng jahat depending berapa panjang dia nak simpan misai dia.
ok dah tuh ajer. skolah bukak ni rabu! boo!
match: last season, ‘pool went to sheffield united on the opening day of the season. they were expected to win the match, but everyone should know that ‘pool always struggle against teams who play physically and backed by a raucous home support. coincidentally, they succumbed to the match, played badly and was lucky to earn a point via a dubious penalty. a case of deja vu was frighteningly expected for yesterday’s match, what with the red and white stripes and black shorts combo of the home team. however signs were pleasing in the early stages of the match with voronin coming close to score in the 1st minute after a bad backpass by the home team, only to be spoiled by the agile and alert craig gordon. it was unfortunate to have injuries to hypia and then carragher to spoil rafa’s plans – just like last year when inhuries to riise and garcia spoilt the momentum of ‘pool’s game. and as the match wore on, ‘the liverpool trait’ was becoming more apparent. possession was held over and over again, shots were raining in but still no end result. this due to some inept killer instinct and the superb sunderland keeper keeping things at bay.
players: the positive thing that can be taken off from this game was pennant’s game. he seems to be picking up from the end of last season to indicate that he can become a class act. his drive and enthusiasm plus his directness and eye for the killer pass was instinctive. it was him who pulled back alonso’s lob for voronin to lay it to sissoko to score the first goal. it was him too who combined well with babel with a killer one-two for voronin’s goal. give him more games and freedom and soon everyone can say ‘simao who?’ other than that one-two, babel’s game was disappointing. possibly so, he was not given enough room and freedom to explore the left side. possibly also because he has little support from arbeloa unlike pennant who has finnan to attack the right flank. it should be very obvious for rafa to note that he needs a left back that can run the flank. torres was energetic with little luck but voronin looks to be a very class act. and even though he scored the first goal, sissoko was as usual running like a headless chicken losing possession very often.
man of the match: jermaine pennant
interesting moment: when carragher was shouting to the bench that he needs to substituted but rafa apparently was more interested in replacing babel. i wonder what he shouted at rafa when he reached the touchline. amazing.
match rate: 6.5/10
oh boy, 6 months down the road people will be throwing bright eyes for some pink and kiwis. which should’ve been done 18 months ago though.