at the rate this is going, this site will be dead before anyone shouts “who cares?!” hah.
so what’s been going on?
1. the trail blazers got the first pick. just when i was putting on rasheed wallace’s jersey constantly and now they’ve got the biggest prize of them all. just, just hopefully they won’t do a sam bowie AGAIN.
2. vigilante drive has some serious slopes yo. i wonder how the manuals can bring themselves up there.
3. i am really, really bad at buying birthday gifts. want to surprise, but kena backfired. as always. but! there’s still hope.
4. it’s only been a year but this house is decomposing like mad. how do i get rid of water stains and sticky floors??
5. pirates 3 was way, way, way disappointing. if part 2 was dodgy, part 3 was miserable. the whole time i was asking, what were they looking for? and why?
6. surprisingly, spidey was quite, entertaining.
7. i hate this viral flu. sometimes it’s up, sometimes its ok. and the pills are beginning to make friends with me.
8. i’ve gained 9 kilos since last year. yee haw.
9. oh! japan is the new venezuela! ayecarumba!
10. i hope i can read this up during lunchtime tomorrow. *nerd*
where in the world can i get my hands on this??
Does anyone know who/what the source of the score is?? — that piece that plays over and over again, sounds familiar but not sure.
if the fake disneylandish was way overboard, incorporating a seminal band’s name to a drama serial demands public burning with the Olympics’ flame.
and for the last time, we do not need to hear your loud songs blaring from your handphones, thank you very much. it stops with dj rahim.
sometimes, i have to think twice in giving up my seats to certain passengers. is that person really pregnant or just plain dumbly fat sia? not that i am slim anyways, but yeah boleh buat dilemma sey.
and lastly to you aunties and uncles – you guys don’t deserve a seat if you can run towards them. nahbehs.
as expected, the fever for american idol or any talentime quest shows will die soon. this guy explains best.
and dallas mavericks finally got kick out. sarip is hoping for the suns and bulls to be in the finals come june 3rd.
and i wonder when can i get the larry sanders dvd set. i want! plus, i think ALL cineplexes this time until the next will be filled to the brim with those spider goonies. note to self: avoid!
finally, shoegaze is still up and running well. 🙂
dear papa rafa,
next time if you come to singapore, we’ll organise a nasi ambeng session just because you like to sit bersila on a most seram-cam-nak-berak moment. let’s enjoy the moment again, can?
you rawk lah!
what more can you ask lah kan. chavski lost and the scum got thrashed.
what? three zero? kwa kwa. so much for that 7-1 match.
who wins in the final is not much of a concern, as long as those two do not win.
but the heart in sarip pleads for le fowler to score the winning goal and then snorts at the goal line after that. yey.