is the world going to end? really? bleah. all these talk about the disasters happening around up down left right centre surrounds the message the day of reckoning is coming soon.
the earth is always changing mah since its birth. this year asia pacific is suffering a lot of climate effects but hor less of an impact of the hurricane season in the west. i say they turn by turn.
if people are so afraid of the day, just insaf loh.
which comes into the topic of NYE celebrations. i dare say the sermon for this friday will definately emphasise on the neglicence of the party goers. rest assuared though, 90% of “them” will definately go, sermon or not. and that also explains why there are a lot of babies born during the month of september. ah huh ah huh.
and i wonder how they are fixing the cable lines under the sea. how singtel? my connection damn slow, got diskoun or not this month?
bandung was great. the food was good. the weather was cooling. and the ceweks are hawt. i like!
and to sum up this year in quotes, let’s do a top 5.
5. “to the left, to the left” – that beyonce song ah i tell u surprisingly i like
4. “tanya kenapa! tanya kenapa!” – this one from that sampoerna ad. the advertising peeper hor they did good over *there*
3. “…instead of spending my time thinking what is the right policy for singapore, i’m going to spend all my time thinking what’s the right way to fix them..” – ah lee’s speech on what he’ll do if got many opposition in parliament.
2. “stay the course” – another classic bushism.
1. “…get out of my elite uncaring face!” – ’nuff said.