1. who will suria focus now as their “artis kebanggaan maaaalayu” ? tofik? those 4 clowns? or hady? possibly they can’t ignore any one of them, cos if they do it’ll be very “tak baik”. expect to see the hari raya spesel performance to be filled to the brim.
2. who in the world wrote that “wing” song? anyone who had a bone must have been frosted hearing the lyrics. it can eligibly enter itself as one of the cheesiest song, evah. hell, even the lyrics are not that o-rrr-iginal. then again, hady should not be dismayed. at least he has a chance to be the ambassador of red bull and not something that combines the word “big” and “gulp”. or maybe he’ll just do pizza hut. i can just imagine the tagline – had a hady?
3. can somebody tell gurmit singh that he. has. truly. lost. it. the only thing that comes out from his mouth are nonsensical shoutings that far more belong to the zoo than on stage. he can’t work the crowd, blurbs quotes that are rather worthless in value, tries to act cute without being funny and vice versa. i cannot think of anything else. too much maybe. but what i can say is he does not have it in him anymore. just. please. go. it is even worse when i do somehow felt that the songeh daniel ong is much better to host this on his own.
4. or why don’t they just bring back kui jian. i like him. and maybe others too.
5. why do people keep saying for the winner to do singapore proud? how in the world are they going to achieve that? by going to the united nations general assembly and do a headspin on condy rice? i doubt so. lest people forget, there are already better deserving artists that have made singapore proud, but without much appreciation and fanfare. you’ll do your math on this one.
6. sometimes, i still laugh at my own posts. yes, i am weird.
7. i like ja. (partly) cerebal and (mostly) visual. monosyllabic chit chatters have not appeared on tv for a long time. but then again, i would’ve prefer to have najib ali as one of the panel. oh, come on…najib always delivers.
8. it’s a boon that ryder cup has finally concluded. golf is never a tv spectacle. please.
9. can the bazaar please stop playing hip-hop induced malay songs? i beg u all, last we need after kmpngdsn’s englishment is the westernization of malay songs. raya songs in fact.
10. geylang still beats arab street by miles. hidup malayu!